Ole gbe, Ole gba !!!
From one thief to another.
*It is not a PDP vs APC thing*
coutry of priviledge thieves. – Dr Piri
We can only rescue Nigeria next election.
“Who Destroyed Nigeria?
The defensive narrative in recent times especially from those who support the present regime is that “PDP Destroyed” our country and it will take several years to rebuild it. With both right and wrong data.
However, if the above assertion is true, then a close look at the current political gladiators leaves us with no other conclusion than to admit that Nigeria is very far from the desired change.
1. *Sen. Pres. Bukola Saraki. PDP Governor for 8yrs and PDP Senator for over 3 yrs.* He joined APC in 2014. Now the Senate President.
2. *Speaker Yakubu Dogara. Two-term PDP House of Rep member.* Joined APC in 2014 and elected for a third time in 2015. Now the Speaker.
3. *VP Atiku Abubakar. Nigeria’s PDP Vice-President for 8yrs* and presently an APC Elder statesman.
4. *Sen. Victor Ndoma-Egba. PDP Senator for 12yrs.* Decamped to APC in 2015. He is the serving Chairman, NDDC Board.
5. *Sen. Heineken Lokpobiri. Two-term PDP Senator from Bayelsa State.* Decamped to APC after the 2015 elections. He is a serving Minister of the Republic.
6. *Sen. Ita Enang. Two-term PDP Senator from Akwa-Ibom.* Joined APC before the 2015 elections. Presently the SSA to the President on NASS.
7. *Gov. Samuel Ortom. Benue State Secretary of the PDP, Former National Auditor of the PDP and former PDP Minister.* Joined APC in December 2014. Now Governor of Benue State.
8. *Sen. Barnabas Gemade. Founding fathers of the PDP, former National Chairman of the party and Senator from 2011.* Joined APC in December 2014. Now APC Senator.
9. *Gov. Atiku Bagudu. A two-term PDP Senator from Kebbi.* Now APC Governor of Kebbi State.
10. *Gov. Aminu Tambuwal. Former PDP Speaker House of Reps.* Joined APC in 2014. Now Governor of Sokoto State.
11. *Sen. Abdullahi Adamu. Two-term PDP Governor of Nasarawa state and Senator from 2011-2014*. Now APC Senator.
12. *Sen. Danjuma Goje. Two-term PDP Governor of Gombe State and Senator in 2011- 2014*. Now APC Senator.
13. *Hon. Dakuku Peterside. Was a PDP Rep member from Rivers State.* Now the DG of NIMASA.
14. *Sen. Rabiu Kwankwaso. Two-term PDP Governor of Kano State and former Minister of Defence.* Now APC Senator.
15. *Hon. Rotimi Amaechi. Former PDP Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly. Two-term PDP Governor of Rivers.* Now APC Minister of the Republic.
16. *Gov. Rochas Okorocha. Special Adviser to PDP’s Pres. Obasanjo. Became the Governor of Imo under APGA’s platform.* Now APC Governor of Imo State.
17. *Sen. George Akume. Two-term PDP Governor of Benue State and Senator in 2007.* Now APC Senator.
18. *Gov. Nasir El-Rufai. Former FCT Minister under Pres. Obasanjo.* Now APC Governor of Kaduna State.
19. *Gov. Bello Masari. PDP Speaker of the House of Reps in 2003.* Now APC Governor of Katsina State.
20. *Sen. Adamu Aliero. Two-term PDP Governor of Kebbi State and Senator in 2007. Later became FCT Minister under Pres. Yar’Adua.* Now APC Senator.
21. *Sen. Udoma Udo Udoma. Two-term PDP Senator from Akwa-Ibom State.* Now APC Minister of Budget & National Planning.
Now, *apart from Atiku, all the above are holding sways in this regime. *They all played a part in the 16yrs of “PDP destruction”*
So, how can this same people that plunder PDP but somehow are now members of the APC “rebuild” Nigeria. Wow!
Therefore, my submission is that *PDP did NOT destroy Nigeria but the Nigerian people destroyed Nigeria*.
*Hence, the need to vote candidates/people in 2019, not party.* The *personality is the issue and not APC, PDP, APGA or LP.*
In view of the above submission, “change” is still pipeline dream in this country. Since these people are part of a problem, they definitely can’t be part of the right solution. Our politicians lack credibility and have nothing to offer us anymore. They jump ship a